This site serves as a pool for sharing scientific information and knowledge about Root Health – which will evolve and grow. We welcome your contributions. Click here for contact and more information.
- One Earth Soil and Root Health Forum taking place online on Monday 1 March 2021. Why is soil and root health key for food security and for tackling climate change? How can we protect and enhance it? Join the Forum to find out. This online event is open to everyone interested in root and soil health.
- Article by the Natural Resources Institute Finland on Rhizoctonia solani injuries in oilseed crops in Finland and impacts of different crop management practices
- Article from the University of Notthingham, United Kingdom, on effects of damping-off caused by Rhizoctonia solani anastomosis group 2-1 on roots of wheat and oil seed rape
- Rhizoctonia research project on soil-borne pathogens in oilseed rape (OSR)
- Interesting talk by Stefano Mancuso, professor at the University in Florence, Italy on the intelligence of plants and the function of roots
- Article from the University of Padua that looks into the biostimulant effect of the seed applied fungicide sedaxane on young maize seedlings
- Article from the Iowa State University about seed treatment effects on corn seedlings coinfected with Rhizoctonia solani and the corn lesion nematode Pratylenchus penetrans
- Presentation of a study by Dr. Thomsen on the geographic distribution and DNA-disease severity of different Rhizoctonia-species in wheat and corn
- Live-stream videos from the CIS Root Health Forum